Meet the hottest celebrity moms and what they wear.
Jessica Simpson and the family. Image c/o people.com
10. The mother of a toddler, Maxwell, and a baby, Ace, Jessica Simpson is striving to keep her best look during motherhood. Dresses are her staple, in fit and flare shapes that flatter anyone. Another tip from her wardrobe are wedges: they're stylish, but still very comfortable. Jessica's favorite sunglasses are oversized – something any mom can relate to (hint: sleepless nights, anyone?)
Hilary Duff and her son. Image c/o accesshollywood.com
9. Hilary Duff is the proud mom of Luca, and she's been wearing youthful, yet comfortable clothes since she became a mom. Colored denim with ankle boots, printed tops, a top bun and an oversized bag became her mom style staples. One thing that stands out: her always perfect make-up, showing off her pretty face features.
Halle Berry takes her daughter to school. Image c/o celebritystreetstyle.com
8. Halle Berry is the mother of Nahla, and she's got another baby on the way, that is due really soon. The short haired actress opts for casual, everyday outfits while caring for her daughter, and she's been wearing fun dresses all through the pregnancy. The hair is a great idea when handling kids, as are Halle's subtle accessories: fun ankle boots, embellished sunglasses, or beautiful earrings.
Gwen Stefani with her kids, Zuma & Kingston. Image c/o Fame Flynet
7. Gwen Stefani stays true to her style even after having two kids. The 43 year old singer and fashion designer is one good example of mom style: she's comfortable, but never not chic, wearing lots of neutrals. She always adds a pop of color in the shape of trendy sunglasses, cool shoes or bags. Colored accessories are a great way to stand out, while still being dressed right for picking up kids and their toys. In other news, Gwen is apparently pregnant with her third child, according to US Magazine.
Nicole Richie and one of her kids. Image c/o mamtoga.com
6. Nicole Richie has always been known as a bohemian dresser, and things haven't changed when she gave birth to her two kids, Harlow and Sparrow. Being rather skinny, Nicole looks good in loose clothes: maxi dresses, boyfriend jeans, ponchos. She often wears flip flops, oversized messenger bags and sunglasses, and one thing's for sure: she does not avoid color.
Miranda Kerr and her son. Image c/o lefashionimage
5. Miranda Kerr's job, modelling, requires stylish dressing. But Miranda's seems innate, and the birth of her son, Flynn, doesn't seem to have affected it. Miranda isn't afraid of high heels, skinny jeans and jewelry, nor is she afraid to show her swimsuit or lingerie bod. Orlando Bloom must be so proud.
Reese Witherspoon and her kids from her first marriage. Image c/o usmagazine.com
4. Reese Witherspoon has kids of different ages (16, 10 and 1) and yet she looks young as ever. Stretch jeans, flat boots and oversized stops are some of her favorite things to wear in cooler months, while for summer she's one for babydoll dresses and ballerina flats. She also wears lots of sunglasses and fedora hats, covering sleepless nights and bad hair days.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin and the kids. Image c/o babble.com
3. Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, Apple, is as chic as her mom! The actress has a 9 year old and a 7 year old (Moses), and she keeps flaunting her slim silhouette. Comfortable but chic pants, shorts and tops are her favorite choices, together with Wayfarer sunglasses, ankle boots and multiple jewelry. That works especially since her children are of school age, and jewelry becomes a toy rather than a danger.
Jessica Alba and her daughter. Image c/o vacau.com
2. Everyone can agree that Jessica Alba makes an impeccable mom – at least style wise! The mother of two, Haven and Honor, Jessica likes wearing basics, but is one for hip accessories: oversized scarves, colored sunglasses, and occasionally jewelry. She can always be seen carrying a big bag (all those kids stuff need to be carried!), low heels, a top bun and layered clothes. Easy peasy!
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt with the kids. Image c/o babble.com
1. Angelina Jolie's six kids are not an easy number to take care of! Even for that she deserves the number one spot! The actress usually opts for wardrobe basics, such as ballerina flats, trench coats, maxi skirts, t-shirts, pants and aviator sunglasses. However, she manages to look classy and put together on every occasion, whether she's in an airport or in the city.