Alice Dellal for Chanel eyewear SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
10. The Spring 2014 eyewear campaign from Chanel features model Alice Dellal and was shot by the label’s designer, Karl Lagerfeld. The blonde model/musician/heiress shows off her softer side in the pictures, wearing flowers in her hair, pastels and black sunglasses with glitter temples.
Daria Werbowy for Diane von Furstenberg SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
9. Daria Werbowy is once again the face of Diane Von Furstenberg, shot by Mikael Jansson. The model is wearing the designer’s iconic wrap dress and exclusively animal prints, as well as bright bags and oversized sunglasses.
Cate Blanchett for Silhouette eyewear SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
8. Silhouette eyewear tapped Oscar winner Cate Blanchett as their face for the new Spring 2014 campaign. The black and white photos by Peter Lindbergh feature the blond actress in the company’s Titan Minimal frames and they were shot in California.
Nadja Bender for Fendi SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
7. Nadja Bender and Joan Small front the spring 2014 ad campaign for Fendi. The mirrored images were shot by Karl Lagerfeld, who always does the photography for his labels. Nadja is wearing a gradient pastel dress with embellished cat eye sunglasses from the new line.
Anna Ewers for Versace SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
6. Anna Ewers is the face of the mainline of Versace SS14, while Lady Gaga posed for their accessories line. Shot in black and white by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, she is donning embellished cat eyes from the latest Versace eyeglasses collection.
Jennifer Garner for Max Mara SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
5. Jennifer Garner is again the face of Max Mara’s accessories line. The actress looks natural and chic in the oversized, brown sunglasses that the stylish used for the shoot.
Miley Cyrus for Marc Jacobs eyewear SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
4. It’s a controversial choice for Marc Jacobs eyewear, but it seems to be working. The label picked Miley Cyrus as their Spring 2014 face, including their eyewear ads. David Sims shot the dark campaign, where Miley was joined by models Natalie Westling and Esmerelda Seay Reynolds.
Claudia Schiffer for Rodenstock eyewear SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
3. Claudia Schiffer is the new face of Rodenstock eyewear, and she looks stunning in the moody photos shot by Adam Whitehead. She is wearing trendy aviators and acetate glasses, together with denim and other things you would imagine real people actually wearing.
Abbey Lee Kershaw for Saint Laurent eyewear SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
2. It’s the first time that Abbey Lee Kershaw makes an ad appearance since her Gucci Fall 2013 campaign, and this time it’s for Saint Laurent eyewear. The blonde model was shot in black and white close-ups wearing angular glasses and sunglasses from the spring collection of the French label.
Karen Elson for Paule Ka SS14. Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
1. Karen Elson is the face of many brands this season, including T-Galleria, Louis Vuitton, Sonia Rykiel, Jason Wu and Paule Ka. The chameleonic model is wearing the brand’s youthful designs in a lush garden, including cat eye sunglasses that complement her hair color.