Paris Hilton wearing sunglasses
We had a look at some of the most popular colors for sunglasses this season, and put together this top 5 to inspire you.
1. Pink sunglasses. Soft, feminine colors are very in this summer. Carey Mulligan has been wearing hers quite a lot, paired with an all black look and a hot boyfriend. Get the look with the (1) Tory Burch TY7045 sunglasses, $89; (2) Prada SPR 12P sunglasses, $198; or (3) Dolce&Gabbana DG4149, $151.
2. Gold sunglasses. They’re all the rage, especially in aviator style or in the funkier styles that Rihanna is wearing. Get the look with the (1) Gucci 4225 sunglasses, $269; (2) Jimmy Choo Lola, $272; or (3) Roberto Cavalli RC721, $192.
3. White sunglasses. Paris Hilton has been promoting white frames for ages, and now they’re getting more and more interest from the public. Wear them like she does, with an all white look, or opt for an ivory version to wear with your cute summer ensembles. Get the look with the (1) Tom Ford FT0231 sunglasses, $247; (2) Marc Jacobs 319 sunglasses, $216; (3) Kate Spade Franca sunglasses, $94.
4. Red sunglasses. Among others, Sienna Miller is a great fan of these colored frames. They focus attention on the face, and look good against any other color. Get the look with the (1) Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 306 sunglasses, $86; (2) D&G DD3060 sunglasses, $95; (3) Kate Spade Cordelia sunglasses, $94.
5. Grey sunglasses. Instead of classic black, pick a slightly lighter shade: grey. Beyonce does it to hide her face, but you can just as well do it to show off yours. Get the look with the (1) Calvin Klein CK7117 sunglasses, $79; (2) Yves Saint Laurent Classic 2 sunglasses, $242; (3) Versace VE4228 sunglasses, $135.
32 year old Paris Hilton looks cute in a printed dress, Chanel necklace and Prada sunglasses, while striking a pose for this Instagram pic. This is a good time for the heiress, who just told the media how excited she is about summer: “I love pool parties,” she said. “It’s fun with the atmosphere. Everyone’s in swimsuits, getting in the pool. It reminds me of being in St. Tropez in the summertime.” As for her 21 year old boyfriend, River Viiperi, she told a magazine: “I am so in love. I feel so lucky to have met [River]. He’s one of the kindest, most loyal men I’ve ever met in my entire life, and he treats me like a princess. He’s the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen in my life.” We wonder if that means they’re going to start a family together? Since Hilton’s wild days are behind her, and she says she’s grown up, we could expect nothing less than a tiny Hilton heir. However, the fashionista focuses her attention on her cameo role in Sofia Coppola’s movie, The Bling Ring (starring Emma Watson), which will premiere on June 14th.
Get a similar style: Prada 27 NS sunglasses, $198.
Paris Hilton really rocks her leopard print monokini, pairing it with tortoiseshell cat eye Tom Ford sunglasses, a boho headband and a Louis Vuitton handbag. Who among you uses a Vuitton as a beach bag? I thought so. But the heiress is no regular woman. Most recently, she’s launched her own eyewear line (“Just finished an amazing photoshoot for my sunglass line,
@PHpurses & my @ParisHiltonShoe collection. Thanks for styling @OliviaCrouppen,” she tweeted) and shot a music video. But it’s not Paris without gossip, so we found out that the star pays a little over $5,600 every month for her Lexus. “I don’t keep up too much with Ms.Hilton’s doings, but it seems the car was a present from a boyfriend she’s no longer with, and I assume some well-paid lawyers made an agreement for her to take over the payments or something. Who knows,” a source said, after some of Hilton’s private documents were leaked. Not sure if we should be overwhelmed or…
Get the look: Tom Ford FT 0173 sunglasses, $216.
Paris Hilton attends a fashion event in a glittery blouse and furry vest, with aviator style Carrera sunglasses in white. The heiress – who just turned 32 – didn’t have the happy birthday that everyone deserves. She actually spent it in the hospital! Hilton wasn’t injured, but her boyfriend, River Viiper was! The model had a skiing accindent, hurting his left leg quite seriously. “Such a scary day on the slopes today. After seeing the gash on River Viiperi’s leg, I almost passed out. I have never seen a cut that deep in my life. He is so brave, I can’t even imagine the pain he went through today… After an eventful birthday weekend in Lake Tahoe… Taking off back to LA,” Paris tweeted. She even instagramed clear pictures of his wounds, marking them as “not for weak stomachs”, a very, very good description for the graphic images. “Back in Lalaland (L.A.) safe & sound thanks to my gorgeous blondie Paris Hilton always taking such good care of me. Love U … Thank u tweeps 4 the kind words! 12 days W/ (with) stitches then back 2 ‘almost normal’ this sucks but could have been worse. Thankful. Goodnight,” Viiper tweeted himself.
Get the look: Carrera Safari sunglasses, $87.