Olivia Wilde turns 30 today & we’re celebrating by looking back at her best sunglasses moments:
1. Wearing black, square shaped sunglasses, Olivia Wilde strolls around New York City together with a friend. The actress is currently 7 months pregnant, and she looks radiant. The baby daddy is her fiance, Jason Sudeikis.
2. Back in 2011, Olivia Wilde had bangs and a lighter shade of hair. She wore cat eye Versace sunglasses with a boho chic outfit and an oversized scarf. The street style look is casual and very relateable.
3. Pictured here with shorter hair and a cool biker jacket, Olivia is wearing round black sunglasses, with arrow detailing at the temples. The frames suit her round face and show her shaped eyebrows.
4. Attending a Carrera event some months ago, Olivi Wilde went for a lovely turquoise dress and white square nails. Here she is trying on the Carrera 6004/s sunglasses, in their red version.
5. Olivia is all smiles at a Ray Ban party back in 2011, where she’s trying on a short, keyhole model from the famous brand. The actress is a big wearer of Ray Bans (who isn’t?) and she’s often been spotted wearing them in the free time. The exact sunglasses are available here for just $150.
Happy birthday, Olivia!
The singer completed her treatment this week.
Ke$ha was spotted at LAX Airport in LA on March 6th, returning home after a 2 months stay in rehab. The singer had previously committed herself at the beginning of the year, for her eating disorder. The 27 year old now looked good and healthy, donning a new rainbow colored hairstyle and an “Ima survivor” sweatshirt. She also seems very excited to be out in the world again. “Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can’t thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me❤️️”, she tweeted yesterday, and then later on: “life is beautiful. I’m so blessed to have u all ❤️️”.The singer won’t be getting back to her tour until completing her treatment and being fully healthy, Mirror.co.uk reports. Kesha first entered rehab on January 3rd, after admitting she had been fighting anorexia and bulimia since she was 18.
It also appears that the singer is up to a fresh start, having changed her Twitter handle from @Ke$haSuxx to @KeshaRose. Not only does it sound more positive and sweet, but it also dropped the dollar sign that caused so much controversy.
The singer’s mother opens up about her daughter’s condition:
Ke$ha started 2914 on another foot than most people. The singer announced at the beginning of January that she wants to be able to love herself again, for which reason she is entering rehab for 30 days. It hasn’t been that long, and her mother is already speaking to the press about the eating disorder her daughter is facing. Pebe Sebert, Ke$ha’s mom, also went to rehab after her daughter did, for post-traumatic stress disorder. “I’ve watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight to the point that she almost died,” she told People Magazine. “One time on a conference call, [her former manager] was screaming, ‘You need to lose weight! I don’t care what you do … take drugs, not eat, stick your finger down your throat!’”
Even though Ke$ha has had body issues ever since she was a teen, it’s when she launched into music that things started getting worse. The artist’s mom even claims her daughter had suicidal thoughts at a point. She blames producer Dr. Luke and her former manager, David Sonenberg, for her daughter’s bulimia, although both men denied the allegations. “I give Ke$ha my utmost support and well wishes for a quick return to health,” Dr. Luke stated.
Sebert says that all Ke$ha wants right now is to heal. “At this point, she doesn’t care if she ever makes a record again. She just wants to be healthy and happy,” she says. In just a few days, Ke$ha’s month in rehab should be over, and we hope the new beginning finds her well.