We had a look at some of the most popular colors for sunglasses this season, and put together this top 5 to inspire you.
1. Pink sunglasses. Soft, feminine colors are very in this summer. Carey Mulligan has been wearing hers quite a lot, paired with an all black look and a hot boyfriend. Get the look with the (1) Tory Burch TY7045 sunglasses, $89; (2) Prada SPR 12P sunglasses, $198; or (3) Dolce&Gabbana DG4149, $151.
2. Gold sunglasses. They’re all the rage, especially in aviator style or in the funkier styles that Rihanna is wearing. Get the look with the (1) Gucci 4225 sunglasses, $269; (2) Jimmy Choo Lola, $272; or (3) Roberto Cavalli RC721, $192.
3. White sunglasses. Paris Hilton has been promoting white frames for ages, and now they’re getting more and more interest from the public. Wear them like she does, with an all white look, or opt for an ivory version to wear with your cute summer ensembles. Get the look with the (1) Tom Ford FT0231 sunglasses, $247; (2) Marc Jacobs 319 sunglasses, $216; (3) Kate Spade Franca sunglasses, $94.
4. Red sunglasses. Among others, Sienna Miller is a great fan of these colored frames. They focus attention on the face, and look good against any other color. Get the look with the (1) Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 306 sunglasses, $86; (2) D&G DD3060 sunglasses, $95; (3) Kate Spade Cordelia sunglasses, $94.
5. Grey sunglasses. Instead of classic black, pick a slightly lighter shade: grey. Beyonce does it to hide her face, but you can just as well do it to show off yours. Get the look with the (1) Calvin Klein CK7117 sunglasses, $79; (2) Yves Saint Laurent Classic 2 sunglasses, $242; (3) Versace VE4228 sunglasses, $135.